Redbridge residents are invited to attend a virtual public meeting to learn more about the Covid-19 vaccinations and get their questions answered.
The meeting is being organised by Redbridge Council and the panel will include the Leader of Redbridge Council, Cllr Jas Athwal and health professionals from Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Trust (BHRUT) and Redbridge Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
Taking place on Wednesday 20 January at 1pm via a live Microsoft Teams link, panel members will be discussing:
- How residents can get the COVID-19 Vaccination
- Who is part of the priority group and why
- How the vaccines work, and how we know they are safe
- More about both the Pfizer/BioNTech and Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines
- There will also be a live Q&A.